Day 01 – Receive in Delhi Airport – Proceed to Mathura – Night halt in Mathura / Vrindavan.
Day 02 – Early Morning start by 6.30 AM visit Dwarkadish temple, Vishram GHat , Shree Krishna Janma Bhoomi , Post Breakfast proceed to Gokul visit Naya Gokul and then visit Raman Reti Temple &, Chaurasi Khambha – Purana Goku l- one of the divya desam afternoon proceed to Vrindavan start around 3 Pm visit Govind Dev temple , Ranganathar temple – one of the divya desams – Rangamannar perumal , Nidhivan , Yamuna Ghat Krishna's Home , Banke Bihari T emple, Radha Vallabh temple –, Prem Mandir, Isckon Temple – Night halt in Vrindavan.
Day 03 – Morning proceed to Nandgaonvisit Pavan Sarovar , Nand Gaon,Saran Padi ,Moti Kund ,Der Kadam ,Krishna Kund, Prem Sarovar,Kirti Mandir , move to Barsana ,Radha Rani Temple , post lunch proceed to Goverdhan , 3 hrs Parikarma by Electric Vehicle , Temple to visit in Goverdhan, Kusum Sarovar, Krishna's step, Goaul Pakora, Mini Parikrama of Goverdhan, Manasi Ganga, Govind Kund, Punchari Ka Lautha, Uddhav Kund, Radha kund, Shyam Kund, Raghunath Das Goswami Samadhi – Return to Vrindavan - Night halt in Vrindavan.
Day 04 – Post breakfast check out and proceed back to Delhi Drop at Airport by evening for onward journey. Tour Ends
01. Thiruvaaipadi (Aayarpadi) - Sri Navamohana Krishna Perumal Temple
02. Thiru Vadamathura (Govardhanesan) - Sri Govardhana Nesa Perumal Temple
kindly note Divya Desam are divided into two part unlike other Divya Desam in India, Mathura & Gokul is considered as one Divya Desam and Vrindavan & Goverdhan as Second Divya Desam. To visit Vrindavan Temple you will require to use Electric Vehicle as most of the temple are in small lanes and to visit Goverdhan Parvat with Nandgaon and Barsana you will require Guide. Guide facility can be arranged for the same.
1.Shree Krishna Janma Bhoomi- one of the divya desams
4.Gokul – Naya Gokul
5.Raman reti temple - adjacent Karshni Ashram housing the ancient Raman Bihariji Temple
6.Chaurasi Khambha – purana Gokul- one of the divya desam- house of Nand Baba & Yashoda Maa where Lord Krishna lived first 5 years.
7. Brahmand Ghat.
8. Yamuna Aarti Brahmand Ghat @raman reti Ashram with vedham and Upanishad chanting
1.Govind Dev temple
2.Ranganathar temple – one of the divya desams – Rangamannar perumal 3.Nidhivan
6.Banke Bihari temple
7.Radha Vallabh temple – half radha and half krishna
1.Pavan Sarovar – place where Krishna and all his friends and cows took holy bath
2.Nand gaon – krishna's residence from 5-10 years
3 Saran padi, Radha kund – radha takes bath
4. Moti Kund – where pearls were created by Krishna to make Moti necklace. there is a moti tree
5.Der Kadam – Krishna Calling all the cows playing his flute. And radha making sweet kheer and served as prasadam everyday
6.Krishna Kund- water body created by krishna, when his friends felt thirsty
7.Prem Sarovar – Kund filled with tears of Krishna and Radha rani
8.Kirti Mandir- similar to Prem Mandir
1.Barsana- radha rani's place and temple
Goverdhan – Goverdhan Parikrama 23 kms (3 hrs by e rickshaw or 8-9 hrs by foot )– one of the divya desams
1.Kusum Sarovar – Radha rani's meeting place with krishna in the pretext of collectingflowers.
2. Krishna's step, Start of goverdhan parvad , shama kudi, Krishna Radha Jhulan , Krishna Radha Intertwined tree
3. Goaul Pakora- Van Bhojan
4.Mini Parikrama of Goverdhan – For people unable to complete the Parikrama of Goverdhan can do Mini Parikrama.
5. Manasi Ganga - The most sacred and the largest lake in Goverdhan town of Mathura is the Mansi Ganga Shri Krishna brought the river of Ganges to Goverdhan for his parents and other Brijwasis 6.Govind Kund – This is where Lord Indra bathed Lord Krishna
and offered prayers to him, after Lord Krishna lifted the Govardhana Hill. Indra prayed to Lord Krishna (origin of Shrinathji murti)
7. Punchari Ka Lautha – In Rajasthan part of Goverdhan Parikrama. It is dedicated to one of Lord Krishna's cowherd friends named Lota Baba,
8. Uddhav Kund - dedicated to Uddhav, Lord Krishna's dear cousin. Uddhav came to Vrindavan to deliver the message of Lord Krishna to Gopis waiting for Lord Krishna.
9. Radha Kund, Shyam Kund – Jugal Ghat – Kund Created from the Tears of Radhe Maa & Lord Krishna.
10. Raghunath Das Goswami Samadhi – Staunch devotee of Krishna.
Contact for Immediate Response & Booking Specialist Divya Desam Temple Tour Package
Whatsapp No- 9892002006
Whatsapp No -9224444455
Whatsapp No -8452040404
Whatsapp No- 9987404440
E-Mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org